As you may have noticed I didn’t have much time and so I nearly missed out the bad ratings… probably caused by the error introduced with split usage of $snmpversion / $snmp_version variable names… sorry guys & thanks to Phillip Bruce for the notice.
Added missing definitions for $context, $domin and $snmpversion – thanks to Andrea Bolognaro for pointing this out.
Please note: as you can see this check is still quite crude compared to some of my other checks (check_hp, check_dell, …) and caused by the fact that I can’t reliably test it as I have no NetApp. If anyone wants to go through variable names, definitions and some other cleanup, you’d be more than welcome.
Spare disk support fixed.
Fixed an issue that could have caused the loss of messages from the polling queue if the database was unreachable. Now, if a message was not successfully stored by poll() in Net/EPP/IT/Session.php, the function will return FALSE to it’s caller.
This is a collection of updates to all SNMP-based plugins:
- SNMPv3 authentication by username/password pairs fixed
- indentation of all perl files fixed using ‘perltidy -ce -i=2 -pt=2 -l=0’
- SVN tags $Revision$ and $Rev$ replaced by $Id$
- $Id$ now handled by .git/info/attributes after moving from SVN to GIT
List of plugins and versions order:
- check plugin for Citrix snmp4ctx agent (1600 downloads) v1.2
- check plugin for comet WebSensor T0510 (1713 downloads) v1.1
- (NEW) check plugin for Dell Poweredge (1578 downloads) v1.1
- check plugin for Compaq/HP (3286 downloads) v3.3
- check plugin collection for host ressources (1910 downloads) v3.9
- check plugin for NetApp SAN (1746 downloads) v1.8
- check plugin for Netvision Socomec UPS (1690 downloads) v1.1
- check plugin for Windows services (2062 downloads) v1.4
This update includes support for the EDU SLD – please mind the schema update to tbl_contacts!
This is a minor update including some fixes to template names and updates to the database schema.
Sorry everyone for taking so long for an update… and then this! I have really no chance to test these anymore, so please be aware that this version is NOT tested. Please send me and email if you still find it useful and it works (if not please send me a patch to fix things, thank you!)
Ah yes… credits are to be found in the ChangeLog!
What has changed:
- all code and examples updated to be usable with PHP 7
- support for IT-NIC’s upcoming DNSSEC implementation
- some code cleaned up and examples divided into more generic CLI tools and “examples”
IMPORTANT NOTE: as part of the code cleanup Smarty 2 and ADOdb have been removed. This now implies usage of a PHP release greater or equal 5.3!
Use this Nagios/Icinga plugin if you would like to reliably monitor your Comet WebSensor T0510 using SNMP instead of some ugly and forking wget/awk hack. Any feedback would be welcome!