A typo inside the domain object fixed. Thanks Luca!
Thanks to the guys at the registry and the new accreditation test 2.0 I found the status option clientTransferProhibited was missing. Now everything is fine and ready for accreditation test version 2.0. I also added support to correctly handle multiple domain states to the domain object, including updates to all examples.
Also added support for the crDate and exDate domain information. This requires a very small update to the DB as well, but comes along with the big advantage that you can do credit-forecasts. Obviously this would only be an approximation though!